Our immune system protects us from many diseases. A healthy skin and intact mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract and the upper digestive tract are natural barriers to entry for viruses and bacteria. We can support our immune system as follows to ensure it functions optimally:
- Ensure a balanced, natural diet (vitamins, minerals, trace elements).
- Use in your cooking onions, garlic, thyme, horseradish, turmeric, cress, cumin and ginger.
- Drink at least 1.5 litres of water per day
- Get fresh air and sunlight often
- Do outdoor sports or walking
- Get enough sleep, best 1 hour more than usual during the cold season
- Avoid stress
- Enjoy relaxation exercises, Yoga, Qi Gong